My client is a leading provider of social housing throughout Berkshire currently seeking an experienced Senior Building Surveyor to join the team on a full time permanent basis.
- Carry out property building inspections as required, diagnosing building defects including structural repairs, voids, investment works, disrepair, complaints and other ad hoc building projects
- Provide qualified and comprehensive advice on a range of issues relating to asset investment strategies and property management
- Ensuring regulatory restraints are adhered to including planning applications, building regulations and party wall notices
- Act as coach and mentor to Building Surveyors, Property Inspectors and junior/apprentice employees, helping them develop their skillsets and careers.
- MRICS (full membership) required
- Experience working on improvement works/planned maintenance programmes
- Strong understanding of the social housing market, ideally you would have worked for a Local Authority or Housing Association before
- Monitoring budgets, writing specifications and knowledge of JCT and CDM2015
- Experienced managing contractors and consultants
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Kieran from Build Recruitment on or send your CV to
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.