Job order - J0 - Permanent Full Time Title Project Manager - Software Development Category Project Management City Cambridge, England - South East, United Kingdom Job Description Project Manager - Software Development
Locations - Cambridge, Surrey (Leatherhead), Gloucester, Reading, Bristol
Would you like to work for an organisation with over 40 years' experience delivering secure, mission-critical IT solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients.
We have lots of exciting opportunities for Project Managers from junior to senior, based in multiple locations, working for a range of clients and at different security levels.
Our roles are only available if you hold or fulfil the criteria to obtain a UK Security Clearance.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Leading a team to deliver
• Establishing a team structure in a highly-integrated client team
• Ensure that Agile development, deployment and related technical activity is suitably planned, prioritised and managed
Wider responsibilities may also include:
• Providing advice to the client on Agile delivery, including approaches, tools and techniques
• Working to capture, prioritise and manage a backlog of requirements
• Senior-level engagement, including presentations and briefings, in support of the activity
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
You need to have proven experience of:
• Demonstrated ability to understand high level technical concepts and communicate issues clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
• Working collaboratively and building strong working relationships
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including documentation of work instruction and local procedures
• Working in complex IT project environment throughout the project lifecycle
• Working in a fast moving, complex Customer oriented environment
• Working in a Service Delivery Environment
• A track record of working within the Defence sector and with use of Agile methodologies
• Knowledge of different commercial delivery frameworks, e.g., fixed price, time & materials, billing entitlement
• Project financing and reporting
• Working with sub-contractors
• Knowledge bid management, managing POs, invoices, monthly internal reporting,
Our projects are based in a CGI office or client site but may require travel to other locations.
The successful candidate must be able to spend time working away from home, if required.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Skills Reference 704469 Click here to apply