Purchase Ledger Clerk
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an established organisation in Bradford on temporary to permanent basis.
You must have previous experience working in a similar role and be competent with all Microsoft packages. This role requires somebody with experience processing high volumes of invoices.
The main responsibilities of the position will include:
• Responsible for the end to end purchase ledger process
• Carrying out matching, batching and coding high volumes of invoices
• Processing all payments and bank/statement reconciliations and payment runs
• Dealing with any purchasing and other sites queries
• Resolving any queries from customers, staff and other sites
Good communication skills, telephone manner and system skills are essential.
If you feel you are right for this role please contact David Febrero or Stephen Foster - / .