Are you looking for your next exciting challenge and have a proven track record of providing exemplary customer service? Are you looking for part-time hours to fit around your life?
We are looking for you to join our expanding contact centre based on site within a world leader of the engineering and electronics industry.
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual leave entitlement of 28 days a year PRO RATA
- 33 days PER ANNUM after 12 weeks (including bank holidays)
- Free parking available
- On-site subsidised canteen
Pay Rate and Hours:
- £9.15 PER HOUR
- Increasing to £10.14 PER HOUR after 12 weeks!
- Monday-Friday, 16:00PM-20:00PM
- Rotating Saturdays, 08:00AM & 17:00PM
- 4 hour shift
- 2 out of 5 rota
- Rotating Sundays
- 1 out of 5 rota
- 1 day in Lieu
- Providing world class customer service, undertaking all relevant customer interactions and the accurate capture of customer data.
- Advise customers of the best services available to them, maintaining relationships and using your initiative to resolve queries and complaints.
- Training is provided and so will be able to provide the best technical advice and support to customers to ensure their needs are met and their expectations exceeded.
- Work within a great team you will contribute to the overall performance and work towards achieving and maintaining the department and your own personal goals.
- Previous experience as a Customer Service Advisor and/or be familiar with working within a contact centre environment.
- IT literate with a good standard of literacy and numeracy and possess GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths
- Excellent attendance record and be punctual
- Quick thinking and able to problem solve/use their own initiative
- Personable with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues in a pressured environment
This is an temporary assignment with a start date of 13/01/2020. Please be aware we will require a Sanction and CRB check
Does this sound like the perfect job to you? Apply today for immediate consideration!