Spa, Beauty, Leisure, Aesthetics Sectors
Salford Priors, Evesham / Commutable from Worcestershire, Warwickshire & Surrounding Areas
Please note: We will not be able to consider applicants that do not have the right to live and work in the UK on this occasion. You would need to drive due to our location so you will need to be a driver with access to a car full time, or reside very close to our offices.
Spa Elite is a 5 Star leading recruitment agency within the Spa, Wellness and Aesthetic sectors in the UK and Worldwide.
Celebrating over 13 years in business and following our recent move to brand new larger offices, we have exciting and ambitious expansion plans on the horizon for 2020 and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
What are we looking for;
We are looking for someone who is 100% work and career focused. Someone who is ambitious with bags of enthusiasm, outstanding customer service, a positive attitude and super organised. You will be working in a busy and fast paced office, assisting our team in selling our business and the fantastic opportunities we are working on to our candidates. A genuine love for sales and excitement around working in a busy office is a must.
To process payroll for our Temporary Agency Therapists and Leisure professionals that cover shifts when required at a range of Spas and resorts across the UK. The role will involve setting up new Temp workers, collecting and processing Time Sheets, submitting payroll via our payroll system. You will also be corresponding with our payroll partner and clients to manage disputes, aged debut and also credit trading limits.
For this role we do require you to have excellent PC skills, are highly organised and have an excellent eye for detail and a love for figures.
The KEY focuses of this role are;
- Processing Temporary Worker payroll accurately weekly
- Maintain payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Answer Temporary Worker questions about wages, fees, deductions, timesheets and all Temp documentation.
- Managing disputes, aged debt and Client raised disputes
- Adhere to payroll policies and procedures and comply with relevant law
- Identify, investigate and resolve discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
- Honour confidentiality of employees' pay records and deal/manage GDPR on candidate records
- Complete payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or Management review
- Have an understanding of Self Employed and PAYE worker status's and the Temporary Workers tax obligations under both status including National Insurance contributions, expenses and the like
- Manage and maintain existing Temp candidate relationships
- Check and evaluate personal details through telephone screening and keep our database up to date.
- Ensure newly registered Temp candidates submit all required registration documentation and that these are checked, validated and correct.
- Create strong, long term relationships based on trust with all Temporary Workers
- Arranging for the issue of P45s and other tax forms with our Payroll partner
Key Competencies are:
- Strong Admin skills
- Can Multi Task
- Excellent PC skills, Superior Computer and Typing Skills
- Calm and Organised
- Excellent Mathematical Skills
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Data Entry, great eye for detail
- Good Verbal Communication
- Capable of Working with Minimal Supervision
- Record-Keeping Skills
- Competent with Spreadsheets
- Basic Understanding of Tax Procedures
- Familiarity with Benefits and Other Wage Deductions
- Multi-Tasking Abilities
- Ability to Work to tight Deadlines
- Sound Decision-Making Skills
Scope & Career Opportunity:
- To assist the business in achieving its ambitious growth plans for 2020 by ensuring Temporary Workers' are paid accurately on a weekly basis. You will play an important part in working alongside the Temporary division to assist in the growth of this busy department.
Package on Offer:
- Salary Depending on Experience
- Yearly Bonus
- 28 days Annual Leave pro rata (20 days plus bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Working in a newly renovated Coach House
- Long Term Career Development
Would like to work in Spa & Wellness Recruitment?
Apply via this advert and feel free to call our offices to express your interest in this opportunity.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service