Role: Dutch Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £11ph plus holiday
Type: Temporary contract
2Fawcett are recruiting for native level Dutch Speaking Customer Service Advisor, to join a company located in Nottingham on a temporary basis. This is an immediate requirement and will be working part of a large Customer Service function.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Dutch Speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Following up claims and returns
- Building strong relationships with an assigned portfolio of customers / key accounts
- Dealing promptly and efficiently with enquiries from customers and the sales force
- Evaluating process improvement to impact positively on the customer experience
- Authorising returns and credit notes
Requirements of the Dutch Speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Fluent, Native level Dutch and English language is essential
- Strong Customer Service skills / Experience
- Strong Administration Skills / Experience
- Communication skills are key here, ideally you will have been in a similar role previously
- Flexibility and be willing to learn
- Be a team player
What will you get in return?
- A fabulous team
- A competitive salary
- Free parking
you all the best in your search for a new job.