Seed Recruitment are currently working with a well established Nursery based in South Norwood who are currently seeking experienced an Nursery Room leader.
The successful candidate will need to have obtained a Level 3 childcare qualification, ideally someone who has room leader experience, passionate about working with children and a hard worker.
This is a full time position all year round so please only apply if you can commit to this.
Nursery Room Leader Duties:
- To act as a Room leader and manage staff based within the room
- To build relationships with staff and children and parents
- Attend staff meetings and parent evenings
- Observe and keep track of children's progress
- Change children as and when needed
- Assist on meal times
- Plan activities according to children's age and development
- Resume Deputy role when the deputy is absent
- Competitive salary
- Friendly supportive staff
- Lots of progression
- Training and development
If you feel this is the role for you then please APPLY NOW