Health Care Assistants
Belmont Castle Care Home, Bedhampton, PO9 3JY
- Pay rates up to £9.45 dependent upon experience & qualifications
- Excellent Employee Benefits Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Various shifts available - days, nights, full time, part time, bank hours
Belmont Castle Care Home is set in three acres of beautiful gardens, with panoramic views across the Solent and the Downs, it is very well established as it opened as a Residential Care Home in April 1986. Offering 40 spacious en-suite rooms, a wide range of facilities and 24-hour expert care.
Set in an ideal location with landscaped gardens incorporating a bird aviary, which has been designed to give birds room to fly and interact. The aviary is always changing and draws much interest from the residents of the home.
Would you like to work within a company that is supportive and believes that your future matters? A company that offers job security and genuine career progression?
We are actively looking to recruit Care Assistants
right now at Belmont Castle Care Home
As Care Assistant within Belmont Castle you will be working as part of a focused, skilled team of fully supported staff who have our resident's wellbeing at the core of all they do.
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for providing the highest standards of person centred care to our resident's whilst maintaining dignity, respect and wellbeing. Chestnut View is committed to supporting and developing all Care Assistants with ongoing training & leadership across all areas.
Previous experience within the Care sector is not essential as full comprehensive training will be provided. As an organisation we are extremely proud of the training and career development we offer.
A Care Assistant at Belmont Castle will be a rewarding and satisfying job - no two days will be the same Rewards and Benefits:
- Employee Benefit Package - great savings, discounts and rewards, including discounts at major supermarkets, High Street Stores, Cinemas and many more
- £1000 refer a nurse bonus and £250 bonus if you refer a friend for any other position
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free onsite parking
- Close to transport links
- Friendly team and supportive Manager
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full training and Induction programme for all staff. Non-experienced staff have the opportunity to work towards a recognised care qualification.
- Working with Buddy and Mentor experience
- Fully funded apprenticeship programme available with opportunity to develop your career
- Great opportunities for promotion
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Naturally compassionate with a caring disposition
- Effective written & verbal communication skills
- Experience preferred but not essential
The Future Care Group is an amalgamation of three smaller family-owned care providers. Currently operating 19 nursing homes, we provide the highest quality of care for over 1,000 residents. We are unyielding in our pursuit of excellence; this comes down to our culture, the engagement and training of our team members and our current and future leadership. We are committed to continual improvement, which sees us constantly looking for ways to progress and enhance our services.
We aim to make a difference to the lives of anyone we engage with and our moto is 'Your Future Matters'. We work hard to ensure that every resident receives personalised care to meet their individual needs and this is combined with a focus on promoting self-esteem and ensuring that residents have a choice - building independence for every individual and ensuring they have the necessary support to nurture current and future interests...... click apply for full job details