12 month contract | Drupal Project Manager | London | £200 a day
Are you interested in using your Drupal expertise to support a team? As a Project Manager you'll be the link between all the other teams and the digital team. You'll be joining a charity organisation that are working globally to think innovatively and create change.
Responsibilities within the role
- You will need to understand the full lifecycle of projects digitally, and be experienced in gathering requirements and managing expectations of stakeholders
- You'll be making sure Developers are prioritising the work accordingly and meet the team's timing demands of projects
- You'll proactively communicate with project stakeholders, including senior management and all the other different teams
Requirements of the role
- Experience of Drupal CMS's technical aspects
- Experience in managing a partially remote team
- Understanding of the Agile methodology
- Experience developing on-boarding programmes
Setting up interviews immediately so please, call send through your application or call me on .
Look forward to hearing from you :)