Job Title: Permanent Care Assistant
Salary: Competitive - £8 per hour
Location: Shepshed, Leicestershire
Job Type: Permanent
The Willows Care Home (Shepshed) Limited, has an exciting opportunity for a Permanent Care Assistant to join their growing business in Shepshed, Leicestershire.
Permanent Care Assistant - About the Company:
We are a quality care provider, with a largely private customer base; we are about customer choice and satisfaction and like to take our time to get things right for those we care for. If you are hard-working, caring and compassionate and would like to make a difference, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you. Joining Brook House allows you to be part of a growing team where you can expand your experience and knowledge.
Permanent Care Assistant – About You:
- A caring nature and a desire to work in the care industry
- Honest, trustworthy and a good communicator
Permanent Care Assistant - Benefits:
- Support, initial training and one-to-one guidance with a mentor provided. You can achieve NVQ Qualifications from Level 2 to Level 5 Management
- Guaranteed contracted hours available
- Excellent pay rates
- Free uniform
- Loyalty bonus, based on your performance
- Fully enhanced DBS check, which you can subscribe to the update service
- Career progression opportunities
- Free training and induction programme
- Free care certificate
Permanent Care Assistant - Major Objectives of the Role:
- The Care Assistant will ensure that the personal needs of elderly residents are met in a way that respects their dignity and promotes independence.
- A Care Assistant will provide the best possible care environment by promoting a warm, friendly and homely atmosphere, and help towards the smooth day-to-day running of the home.
- Care Assistants will bring to the attention of the home manager any matter which will improve health & safety within the home and the service to residents.
Permanent Care Assistant - Principal Responsibilities:
- Help residents who need help with dressing, undressing, bathing and the toilet
- Help residents with mobility problems and other physical disabilities including incontinence, particularly where the use of aids and appliances are concerned
- Care for residents who are temporarily sick and need minor dressings and bed nursing
- Help care for residents who are dying
- Assist in the promotion of mental and physical activities of residents by talking, excursions, hobbies, and recreations
- Make and change beds, tidy rooms, do light cleaning
- Inspect, launder and mend resident's clothes
- Set tables and trays, serve meals, feed residents who need help, prepare light snacks and wash up, tidy and clear the dining room
- Answer emergency alarms, the door and telephone, and treat all visitors cordially
- Take an active part in meetings
- Read and write reports. Ensure all records are kept up to date and in the correct place
- Undertake training as required
- Abide by the policies and procedures of the home
- Such other duties as may be reasonably required
submit your CV : email@example.com