We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to oversee and direct all aspects of the Restaurant & Bar within this independently run restaurant within a Luxury London Hotel.
This is an amazing opportunity to lead and drive the team with motivation and enthusiasm, creating a passionate and dynamic team.
- Responsible for the delivery of high service standards
- Analyses guest insights to identify and meet customer expectations and build on guest loyalty whilst maintaining and improving service and guest reviews
- Monitors budget and controls expenses with a focus on food, beverage and labour costs.
- Driving business and achieving revenue targets
- Oversee and manage productivity of payroll, expenses, cost of sales, par-levels and general stock control
- Managing a large team, providing consistent training and development
- Work closely with the Head Chef and oversee menu changes
- Management experience in a five-star hotel restaurant or quality restaurant in London
- Ideally from an authentic Mexican cuisine background.
- Great wine and spirit knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Passion for quality service and offering
Up to £45k plus TRONC
Please do get in touch now with your CV -
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.