Senior Learning Designer (E-Learning)
South West - UK
£40,000 - £50,000
Bonus + Extensive Benefits
Mitchell Chase are working exclusively with a leading E-Learning organisation on this fantastic opportunity to join their flourishing content team as a Senior Learning Designer.
The purpose of the role is to design engaging and effective learning content through working closely with subject matter experts and by collaboration with the production team/graphic designers/external suppliers. This could take many forms and we are looking for someone with passion and creative flair who can manage multiple projects, one week working on corporate compliancy content and the next designing a game for a funky induction programme,. You will need to establish learning goals and requirements, identify learning objectives, write storyboards and where appropriate use rapid development tools to create exciting, disruptive and individual e-learning solutions.
• Assist with identifying and scheduling ID resources for all assigned projects
• Ensure that external costs are agreed (e.g. voice over) with Project Managers prior to any engagement
• Work with Account Managers and the Sales Team and attend kick-off meetings for new project requirements and assign resources or external partners if required
• Maintain appropriate project documentation including Content Outlines, and Storyboards and relevant change control documents
• Adhere to, understand and help improve all relevant ISO processes and project documentation for Content Development
• Deliver to agreed timelines working with Project Managers to ensure targets for delivery are met and agreed invoicing trigger points and recognised revenue targets are met as they relate to your deliverables
• Communicate effectively with all members of the e-learning team, internal staff, clients and Subject Matter Experts.
• Meet with clients/stakeholders/Subject Matter Experts to consult on project aims, goals and requirements
• Provide regular updates and reports to clients and project managers
• Build e-learning using rapid tools when required
• Commission graphics/artwork/video production/technical development as appropriate in liaison with colleagues in the development team and the project managers
• All Instructional/Learning Design output
• Pre-sales support
• Video production and script writing
• Voice over sourcing and scripts
• The quality of all produced content including media for your projects
• To follow the ISO Content Development processes and ensure adherence to agreed specifications
• Line Management duties for specified staff
• Client facing both on and off site as required
• Attendance of e-learning conferences and exhibitions as required
This role is for a Senior Learning Designer within e-learning with emphasis on the Senior, I am looking for good solid experience, some great examples of innovative and exciting content work, experience of working with high level decision makers and the ability to run and manage virtual teams to ensure projects are completed to the highest standards.
Is this you? Then send your CV without delay