We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in Medical sector.
- Continuous improvement of clinical practice and positive patient experience, with a particular emphasis on standards of clinical care for all inpatient and outpatients services within the acute division, including older people and the management of inspection and other regulatory processes.
- Patient safety and public protection of vulnerable adults and children.
- Healthcare Environment Inspections and Healthcare Acquired Infection Prevention.
- Patient Affairs, including feedback/complaints, claims and communication
- Delivery of Person Centred Care.
- The post holder is a key member of the Acute Divisional Management Team, NHS Lanarkshire Operating Management Committee and NHS Lanarkshire Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions Senior Leaders Group.